Golfers looking for a unique and memorable round will find no shortage of amazing courses in Latin America. From the lush, tropical landscapes of Brazil to the rugged beauty of Patagonia, the region is home to some of the best golf courses in the world.
Here are 5 of the best golf courses in Latin America that are not to be missed:
- The Royal Golf Club at Punta del Este, Uruguay: Located in the exclusive resort town of Punta del Este, this course was designed by the legendary Arnold Palmer and features breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. With wide fairways, large greens, and plenty of bunkers, this course is a true test for players of all skill levels.
- Los Pinos Golf Course, Argentina: Located in the Patagonian region of Argentina, this course is set against the stunning backdrop of the Andes Mountains. The course features rolling hills, challenging greens, and wide fairways that are sure to keep golfers on their toes.
- Costa Baja Golf Course, Mexico: Located in the beautiful Baja California region of Mexico, this course is set against the backdrop of the Sea of Cortez. With its winding fairways, challenging bunkers, and stunning ocean views, this course is a must-play for any golf enthusiast visiting the area.
- Canchas de Golf Iguanas, Peru: Located in the picturesque town of Iguanas, this course is set against the backdrop of the Andes Mountains. With its challenging greens, narrow fairways, and stunning views, this course is a true test for even the most seasoned golfers.
- Itanhanga Golf Course, Brazil: Located in the heart of Rio de Janeiro, this course is set against the stunning backdrop of the city’s iconic Christ the Redeemer statue. With its wide fairways, large greens, and challenging bunkers, this course is a true test for any golfer.With so many amazing courses to choose from, it’s no wonder that Latin America is a golfer’s paradise. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or a beginner, there’s a course in this region that’s sure to challenge and delight you.
Experience the ultimate golfing vacation and tee off on some of Latin America’s most exclusive and breathtaking courses. Click here to read more about our bespoke golfing vacations and start planning your dream trip today.
No comment yet, add your voice below!